- Shampoo- Jasmine essential oil, Rose extract, Amla, Methi, Neem, Aloevera, Shikakai, Bhringraj, Tulsi, Rosemary, Green tea, purified water, Shampoo base, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Benzyl alcohol, Fragrance.
- Conditioner- Jasmine essential oil, Coconut oil, aloevera, henna, bhringaraj, honey, Brahmi, mulethi, nimbu, ajwain, Wheatgerm oil, purified water, lotion/conditioner base, fragrance, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, Benzyl alcohol
Description: Chemically treated hair/Damaged Hair/Frizzy Hair/Limp Hair/Split Ends
Sick of frizzy hair?
- Shampoo: Botanic Love’s Absolute Jasmine Smoothening Shampoo is your answer. Our contemporary collection of Sulphate Free Hair washes are one of a kind with our Absolute Jasmine Smoothing Shampoo your hair will now feel rejuvenated, relaxed and smooth after the very first wash. This cream based formula ensures gentle care of your hair while Jasmine and Almond oil present in this gel ensures an extremely enriching and moisturising experience giving you silky and smooth hair. Fragrance of this hairwash is mild enough to lift your mood, yet not overpowering. Ideal for frizzy hair, this Shampoo has been specially crafted for people suffering from chemical overdoses including hair straightening,rebonding,highlighting or global colouring. Vitamin E present in this shampoo creates a moisturizing lather that tames hair for optimal fizz control.
- Conditioner: This Intensive Conditioner is enriched with Pure Jasmine oil and Coconut milk, leaving hair glossy and smooth. The Jasmine Shampoo and Conditioner combination works wonders in repairing split ends, smoothing hair follicles and bringing back strength and luster to the hair. Try this natural combination twice a week and be amazed at the difference in your hair.
Directions: Wet hair and always dilute the hairwash before applying it. Massage your scalp in four directions-back and forth and sideways. Water should be lukewarm and not hot. For dry hair-the hairwash is best followed by Botanic Love’s Jasmine Coconut Conditioner which is a creamy hair rinse-out conditioner.
Botanic Love is a brand known for its efficiency, certified natural by the Ministry of Ayush and doesn’t test on animals.
The brand owner Sukhdeep Sharma, after testing more than 60-70 samples, came up with this shampoo+conditioner to manage dry damaged hair. Read on to know my take on the same.
Packaging: It comes in a recyclable bottle with pump dispenser, that is easy to control & helps discharge the right amount. I prefer pump dispensers as they are hygienic and fuss free to use. The label is simple with required details.
- Shampoo– It is a runny gelly liquid which is neither thick nor watery. It has a smooth shiny texture.
- Conditioner- It is semi liquid which is denser but again not very thick or watery. It has a smooth creamy texture
Color & Fragrance:
- Shampoo- It is transluscent white in color and smells of Jasmine. The fragrance is not overpowering but a bit stronger. Since am a fan of jasmine, I liked it.
- Conditoner- It is white and opaque. It smells pleasant like a combo of jasmine and grated coconut. I liked this fragrance than that of shampoo.
It stays subtly for not more than 2 hours post wash.
Ingredients Analysis: The list has every rich ingredient that has to go into an ideal hair care routine starting from Jasmine, shikakai, amla, rosemary & many more. The preservatives used are safer, approved ones for use in natural cosmetics. It would have been great if the specifics of the shampoo/conditioner base have been mentioned. Also, it is free of sulphates, Parabens and all harsh chemicals. Added fragrance(natural) & Benzyl Alcohol(naturally derived one) are the two of moderate concern here.
Efficiency: I wash my hair followed by an oiling session for an hour, biweekly. I wet my hair and take an ample amount of shampoo and apply. It spreads easily and doesn’t lather much like a chemical based shampoo😃. I require just one round of application & rinsing to remove all dirt and oil. It leaves the hair squeaky clean. This ~200ml should last for 2 months. Then I take an ample amount of conditioner and apply on cleansed hair strands till the tip and leave on for a 2-3 minutes. Then wash off the same, thoroughly. The shampoo & conditioner work well as a combo as they are designed to complement one another.
Coming to the post washing effects, this is one of the effective shampoo & conditioner combo I have come across for dry damaged hair as it tamed my frizzes. The effect lasts upto 3 days and with prolonged use, this may be a permanent phenomena I guess. It doesn’t roughen Ur hair at all(unlike most shampoos) and infact makes the hair comparatively softer, smoother & better manageable than before. The scalp also feels soothing, rejuvenated and it keeps hairfall at bay(no drastic decrease but definitely hasn’t increased like in case with Bonorganics shampoo). It also imparted a subtle gloss n shine to my hair(this part depends on the basic nature of ur hair. Mine was genetically that way and I missed it midway due to wrong product choices) which has been restored🤩. I never had split ends, so can’t comment on the same.
- Tames frizzes
- Nourishes the scalp
- Imparts glow n shine
- cruelty free
- free of harsh chemicals
- recyclable packaging
- Droolworthy key ingredients
- benzyl alcohol
- Base’s specifics missing
- added fragrance
My Verdict: Without a doubt, this is one of the lovely shampoo+conditioner combo for dry damaged hair👍
Buy this product Here