Hygienic to use-Neem wood is antibacterial, it does not allow growth of microbes. 100% Natural color with no polish, no added dyes or stains. Benefits-Controls dandruff, reduces harifall
Material: 100% neem wood – Eco friendly and very durable. Wood is completely biodegradable and renewable
Instructions: Easy to Clean and Maintain – Wash with warm water and soap and air dry. Periodically rub with mineral oil to prolong life. Do not soak in water for too long. Use mild soap and water to clean and dry thoroughly. Handle with care
Claims: Excellent for fragile or long hair and Less split ends. Controls hair loss and Encourages hair re-growth. Neem wood combs resists growth of germs, fungus and Fights against dandruff
- I ordered mine from Flipkart. This comb of mine(in above pic) is 3 years old & is still going strong.
- The USP for me to buy this was to help combatting dandruff in which I hope it played a fair role. Again, using this alone cannot reduce dandruff but this will definitely play a part along with a good antidandruff oil, shampoo & conditioner.
- It is also said to prevent hair loss & damage because there is no static electricity unlike in metal or plastic combs. I hope U remember our childhood experiment of combing and placing the comb to attract bits of paper. This dusnt apply to a wooden comb✌🏻😃
- I was able to feel the difference between using a regular plastic comb and wooden comb in terms of the pressure applied, the touch & feel of both materials, the friction while combing & the gliding variation.
- Also, the best part is they donot accumulate dirt easily like the plastic variant(no clue why) and so find it easy to clean.
- In addition we all know how plastic can never be human friendly and how wood has always been a part of our lifestyle.
- This is biodegradable & looking at the durability a single comb gives, I’m more than happy. Worth the price👍. I Own 2 of these(one for regular use & the other goes in my travel kit😎).
- The model I use is the ‘detangling regular sized’ one. I have naturally straight, manageable hair. So this model meets my needs. U can checkout various models as per ur needs designed for men & women in their site or Flipkart.
- Meanwhile, I have purchased few more wooden combs from other brands, Dhanyam outlets & various exhibitions for my mom & cousins(of same or higher price) but I was not happy with their finish, mould & hence they lacked efficiency. Indus Valley combs are by far the best wooden handmade neem combs I have used
- 100% natural
- made of neem wood
- Fights dandruff
My Verdict: High time to swap ur plastic comb with handmade neem wooden comb for too many right reasons!